1. Welcome to IonCraft! Play with us today! Minecraft multiplayer server address: play.ioncraft.org
    Have a question? Sign in to our forums today! Or, click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions page!

Hey guys. How have you been?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomeness_isme, Sep 30, 2019.

1. awesomeness_isme

awesomeness_isme Traveller

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Faction:
    PRT
    Relaxed Nation:
    AwsomeVille
    Minecraft Username:
    awesomeness_isme
    Hey everyone. It's me, AwesomePlaysAP, formerly awesomeness_isme.

I've missed you all, and I'm just curious how you've all been. Chances are, nobody's gonna see this post and it's gonna get locked- but I'm still posting it. I've been browsing the forums lately, and seeing all of these old usernames fills me with a lot of nostalgia. I tried my best to make sure Ioncraft could live on by buying about 40$ worth (if I remember correctly, it's been a really long time).
    If any of you wanna talk, my twitter is @AwesomePlaysAP.

Thanks for all the fun times, Ioncraft.
    And to LeaderJ, thanks for making this wonderful server.

2. Dragon_Flamingo

Dragon_Flamingo Aye, Amiga.

Ratings:
    +69 / 2 / -2
    Relaxed Nation:
    Aviolym
    Minecraft Username:
    Dragon_Flamingo
    Hey!
    Not sure if you remember me, but I briefly remember you! I was clearing out some old passwords and stumbled upon this website and saw your post was the most recent one.

I am currently a sophomore in college in California, majoring in fine arts. Woohoo! I am doing well overall, and hope you have been as well.
    Not sure who else will see this, but I am on insta @ilikemuffinstoday if anyone is interested in seeing my recent work or saying hi.

Cheers,
    Drag